4th October 2016, 15:30-19:30.
Spain, Madrid, Centro de convenciones IFEMA NORTE, Room D.
Key event contact:
-María Poveda-Villalón, email@example.com
-Virginia de Pablo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre event notes:
The introductory course is intended to help and guide participants to be able to:
- Describe what open data consists in and identify a list of formats in which data might be published and identify repositories to find data.
- Apply the five stars of linked open data to analyze technical quality of data
- Describe the benefits of providing explicit terminologies to describe the data including different formats for publishing such vocabularies.
- Describe how copyright and licensing relate to open data and identify instances of open licenses and effective application.
- Discover the benefits and unlocked value of exemplary use cases of open data initiatives.
Even though the event is free of charge we would like to know you are coming so that we can arrange all the setup. Please let us know you will join us in the following link.
María Poveda-Villalón (https://twitter.com/MariaPovedaV) y Víctor Rodríguez Doncel (https://twitter.com/vroddon), ODI Registered Trainers (http://theodi.org/training_team), will teach the course.
You can also became part of ODI Madrid (free membership for 2016)